Island Conservation partner, Global Island Partnership, will present a side event at the UN Convention on Biological Diversity’s 14th Conference of the Parties.
On Wednesday, November 21st, the Global Island Partnership will present a side event discussing conservation successes on islands and how these ideas can be implemented elsewhere. This side event will reflect on what progress has been made in islands, new ideas and what can be scaled and replicated across the world in order to help us achieve our biodiversity goals and the post 2020 biodiversity framework. Island Conservation along with other partnering organizations will attend the event to share and learn about advances in island restoration.
- Press Release: Historic Project to Protect Palau’s Iconic Species Declared Successful - December 11, 2018
- Island Conservation’s Board Resolution for the Genetic Biocontrol of Invasive Rodents Partnership - December 6, 2018
- Wisdom and Akeakamai Return to Midway for Another Nesting Season - December 5, 2018
- Event: Biological Control and Invasive Species Management Workshop - November 28, 2018
- Island Conservation Joins the Global Island Partnership - November 20, 2018
- Global Island Partnership Presents The Wealth of Islands: Bright Spots in Island Implementation - November 15, 2018
- Open Letter: Research on Gene Drive Technology can Benefit Conservation and Public Health - November 14, 2018
- The Economist Features Island Conservation in “The Promise and Peril of Gene Drives” - November 13, 2018
- Reflecting on 25 Years of Impact and the Next Frontier of Island Restoration - November 13, 2018
- Conservation Intervention Gives the Yelkouan Shearwater a Chance to Thrive on Tavolara Island, Italy - November 8, 2018