Island Conservation partner, Global Island Partnership, will present a side event at the UN Convention on Biological Diversity’s 14th Conference of the Parties.
On Wednesday, November 21st, the Global Island Partnership will present a side event discussing conservation successes on islands and how these ideas can be implemented elsewhere. This side event will reflect on what progress has been made in islands, new ideas and what can be scaled and replicated across the world in order to help us achieve our biodiversity goals and the post 2020 biodiversity framework. Island Conservation along with other partnering organizations will attend the event to share and learn about advances in island restoration.
- Press Release: Advancing Drone Technology for People and the Planet - July 1, 2020
- Restoring Balance and Building Climate Resilience on Tetiaroa Atoll - June 24, 2020
- Fishing Community Strives for Healthy Oceans Surrounding Pajaros Uno Island - June 24, 2020
- The Plight of the Pink-footed Shearwater - June 24, 2020
- Monitoring Lehua Island After Dark - June 24, 2020
- Rare Endangered Albatross Takes Flight from Midway Atoll - June 19, 2020
- Vote for Island Conservation to Help Protect Micronesia’s Green Sea Turtle Population - May 5, 2020
- Island Conservation Joins Unboxals’ Earth Day Celebration - April 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Delays Implementation on Loosiep Island, Ulithi Atoll - April 1, 2020
- Social Distancing: Conservation Edition - April 1, 2020