Island Conservation partner, Global Island Partnership, will present a side event at the UN Convention on Biological Diversity’s 14th Conference of the Parties.
On Wednesday, November 21st, the Global Island Partnership will present a side event discussing conservation successes on islands and how these ideas can be implemented elsewhere. This side event will reflect on what progress has been made in islands, new ideas and what can be scaled and replicated across the world in order to help us achieve our biodiversity goals and the post 2020 biodiversity framework. Island Conservation along with other partnering organizations will attend the event to share and learn about advances in island restoration.
- Earth Day Every Day—Six Bright Spots in Conservation - April 22, 2019
- 169 Islands that Offer Hope for Stemming the Extinction Crisis - March 26, 2019
- Press Release: Six Main Threats Drive Global Seabird Decline - March 18, 2019
- Your Chance to Help Protect Paradise on Lord Howe Island - March 14, 2019
- Protecting Land and Sea – Conservation on Ulithi Atoll - March 5, 2019
- Protecting Midway’s Seabirds - February 19, 2019
- Alliance Seeks the Ecological Restoration of Cocos Island - February 13, 2019
- Projet d’éradication des rats envahissants pour la protection des oiseaux marins aux Marquises : les premières réussites ! - February 8, 2019
- Press Release: First Successful Rat Removal Project in the Marquesas Protects Seabird Populations - February 8, 2019
- WIRED Features Island Conservation and the First Drone-powered Invasive Rat Removal - January 31, 2019