A look at our impact from 2013 to present, as told first-hand by our staff!
One of Island Conservation’s philanthropic partners recently declared:
“It’s so hard to get conservation ‘wins’ these days, with the notable exceptions of removing a dam or eradicating invasive species from islands.”
We are honored to work with our donors, partners, and friends on one of the greatest, most immediate, and most enduring returns on conservation investments—preventing extinctions by removing invasive species from islands. Our message is one of hope and conservation “wins.”
In our 2013/2014 Impact Report, you’ll find incredible stories of recovery from the last year and a half told first-hand by our very own Island Conservation staff members.
Click on the link above or image below to read about our conservation impacts!
- Working Together to Protect Lehua Island - August 17, 2017
- Wake-up Call for Imperiled Species! - June 30, 2017
- Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre de Desecheo libre de mamíferos invasivos después de casi 100 años - June 27, 2017
- After Nearly a Century, Desecheo Wildlife can Thrive Again - June 27, 2017
- Paraíso rescatado: Islas del Pacífico libres de predadores invasores - June 20, 2017
- Un Paradis Retrouvé - June 20, 2017
- Paradise Saved: Pacific Islands Cleared of Invasive Predators - June 19, 2017
- Sharp Decline in Hawaiian Petrel & Newell’s Shearwater Populations - June 8, 2017
- Entrevista de Radio Ag Update con Heath Packard - June 7, 2017
- Ag Update Radio Interview with Heath Packard - June 7, 2017