Diatom Productions presents a way to mitigate invasive Lionfish.
Lionfish, (Pterois volitans) is a venomous and highly invasive species causing problems in the Caribbean. Though it doesn’t exactly look appetizing at first glance, the lionfish is indeed good to eat. Diatom Productions shares a film about a proposal to integrate lionfish into the diets of locals.
Watch the full version here.
- Seabirds Return to Desecheo Island One Year After Restoration - June 27, 2018
- Children of Palau Design Pledge for Ecological Responsibility - June 11, 2018
- Heightened Aspirations: IUCN Green List Strives for Flourishing Species - April 20, 2018
- Philosophy Talks: Pattern, Practices, and Wisdom - April 16, 2018
- Scientific Study Calls for Holistic Conservation Goals - April 13, 2018
- Goats + Island Ecosystems? Not a Good Match - April 6, 2018
- Wallabies Doing Well on Dirk Hartog Island - April 6, 2018
- National Wildlife Federation: Reversing America’s Wildlife Crisis - April 5, 2018
- Midway: Edge of Tomorrow - April 3, 2018
- Hybrid Iguanas Signal Need for Stricter Biosecurity - March 8, 2018