Island Conservation has worked to restore fifty-two islands over twenty years to protect hundreds of imperiled species. As global extinction rates accelerate, now is a critical time to double down on our efforts.
By clicking here or on the image below, you will find a prospectus for one of the most ambitious conservation initiatives ever conceived. It includes samples of the great work we can achieve together.
In the face of global mass extinction, Island Conservation and our partners administer a proven cure. Removing invasive species from islands protects our world’s most vulnerable species and leads to dramatic recovery of islands’ natural systems.
This prospectus and the actions identified within illustrate our hope for the future of our imperiled island species and communities. We hope you enjoy reading it and find yourself inspired to become a part of our exciting campaign to save species worldwide!
- Working Together to Protect Lehua Island - August 17, 2017
- Wake-up Call for Imperiled Species! - June 30, 2017
- Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre de Desecheo libre de mamíferos invasivos después de casi 100 años - June 27, 2017
- After Nearly a Century, Desecheo Wildlife can Thrive Again - June 27, 2017
- Paraíso rescatado: Islas del Pacífico libres de predadores invasores - June 20, 2017
- Un Paradis Retrouvé - June 20, 2017
- Paradise Saved: Pacific Islands Cleared of Invasive Predators - June 19, 2017
- Sharp Decline in Hawaiian Petrel & Newell’s Shearwater Populations - June 8, 2017
- Entrevista de Radio Ag Update con Heath Packard - June 7, 2017
- Ag Update Radio Interview with Heath Packard - June 7, 2017